According to Boston Herald, Christian Bale was spotted looking extremely gaunt, with his wife and daughter taking a morning stroll through the Public Garden .
1. Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (24th June) A $200 million dollar budget – that’s $50 million MORE than the last movie – guarantees that this will be the most explosive film of the Summer. Prepare for jaws to drop.
2. Public Enemies (3rd July) Johnny Depp (pictured) and Christian Bale play opposite sides of the law in this historical blockbuster about America’s crime-wave in the 1930s. It’s gonna be intense.
3. Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince (17th July) We’ve waited since November (when it was unceremoniously pulled from the schedule) so the buzz around HP6 is fit-to-burst. As Voldemort draws ever closer, the corridors of Hogwarts are awash with rumours, tales…and romance.
4. Terminator: Salvation (1st June) Set in 2018, Christian Bale is the saviour of the human race John Connor. But as machines get ever more complex in their bid to take over the planet, this salvation ain’t gonna be easy.
5. Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs (July 1st) The storyline may be about Sid, Diego and Manny discovering dinosaur eggs but I’m just glad that Scrat the squirrel is back – and this time, finds lurve…
Source: BBC / Credit: Lola
Summer is just about here and so are the leading actors of this seasons hottest movies. Hugh Jackman, Robert Pattinson, Chris Pine, Shia LaBeouf and Christian Bale are amongst the most handsome and talented actors of today that make “The Top Five Hot Leading Actors of Summer 2009 Film Examiner’s List.” But its not just the looks that make these guys so attractive, its more than that. These leading men are not just mere eye candy, they are also talented, savvy, charismatic, funny, charming and intelligent. With such a summer to look forward to with great movies like Star Trek, Terminator Salvation, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, Little Ashes and XMen Origins: Wolverine, it looks to be more than just your average hot summer.
The Terminator Salvation (opens May 24th) star Christian Bale is not only good looking but very kind-hearted too. This thirty-five year old People’s Choice Award Winner is also a vegetarian after he read the book “Charlotte’s Web” (aww) and he is active in many organizations including, Ark Trust, Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Foundation, the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund, the Redwings Sanctuary, and the Happy Child Mission, and a school for street kids in Rio De Janeiro. His first major movie role came at the age of thirteen in the film Empire of the Sun. His performance in the movie was so amazing that The National Board of Review for Motion Pictures gave him an award for the “Best Performance by a Juvenile Actor”.
3. Christian Bale: Batman
Batman Begins, The Dark Knight
Another Welshman enters the list, with by far the most successful on-screen Batman of all time. Christian Bale might fan the flames of his fiery big-screen persona, by occasionally erupting in public places, but up on screen, he’s even more dangerous.
That dark smouldering fire burning behind his Bat-eyes becomes even more menacing when he wraps himself in his tight rubber shell and heads out onto the streets of Gotham.
Source: Female First
Chrirstian Bale & ‘The Dark Knight’are among the nominees of 2009 MTV Movie Awards. Nominee voting is only open from now until April 20. So vote now!
For The Dark Knight:
– Best Movie
– Best Female Performance (Maggie Gyllenhaal)
– Best Villian (Heath Ledger)
– Best Kiss (Aaron Eckhart & Maggie Gyllenhaal)
– Best Fight (Christian Bale vs Heath Ledger)
Warner Bros. Pictures and Columbia Pictures have launched new viral sites for Terminator Salvation and 2012, respectively.
For Terminator Salvation, you can visit Skynet Research to learn more about the fake company’s robot designs, outreach program and more!
For 2012, Columbia has launched The Institute for Human Continuity, an organization whose mission it is to ensure the survival of the human race beyond 2012. The site is very in-depth and you can even sign up for the Lottery, which “guarantees every citizen of this planet an equal chance at survival.”
Source:Coming Soon/Credit: Lola